Prayer Request

Dearest in Christ,

I am seeking prayer for myself, my family and our online ministry network. As the ministry has grown from right at 50 separate ministry sites in 2007 to over 100 separate ministry sites in 2008. In His Glorious Name Ministries has become a full time online network of ministries that is sharing the love of Christ around the world. With approximately 1.5 million people visiting our ministry network of sites in 2007, and 2008 bringing a increase. There is a enemy that we daily contend with that comes hard against our efforts for the Kingdom of God.

Therefore, I feel it a priority to request prayer for this ministry and my household. Please lift us and this ministry up to the Lord.

Thank You,
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online
http://inhisgloriousnameministriesonline.blogspot.com